I’ll be speaking at several events during the Flash Memory Summit, August 5-7 in Santa Clara, CA:
- On Monday, there’s a SNIA Storage Tutorial session where I’ll be presenting my Secure Storage Tutorial.
- I’ll be giving a really brief introduction to the Non-Volatile Memory Programming technical work group at the SNIA SSSI Solid State Storage Reception on Monday evening.
- I’ll be participating in an open session Storage Security: Back to the Future (Security Track) where I’ll be talking about the impact of the upcoming ISO/IEC 27040 specification.
Meeting Date Location
Storage Visions Conference 1/4/2014 Las Vegas, NV
T10 1/13/2014 Irvine, CA
SNIA Technical Symposium 1/27/2014 San Jose, CA
IETF 2/2/2014 London, England
T11 2/3/2014 New Orleans, LA
T13 2/18/2014 Irvine, CA
T10 3/10/2014 New Orleans, LA
SNIA Technical Symposium 3/17/2014 Miami, FL
T11 3/31/2014 Scottsdale, AZ
T13 4/22/2014 Boise, ID
T10 5/5/2014 Vancouver, BC
SNIA Technical Symposium 5/13/2014 Austin, TX
T11 6/2/2014 Philidelphia, PA
T13 6/17/2014 Longmont, CO
T10 7/14/2014 Colorado Srings, CO
IETF 7/20/2014 Vancouver, BC
SNIA Technical Symposium 7/21/2014 Portland, OR
T11 8/4/2014 Anchorage, AK
Flash Memory Summit 8/5/2014 Santa Clara, CA
T13 8/19/2014 San Jose, CA
T10 9/8/2014 Westborough, MA
IDF 9/9/2014 San Francisco, CA
SNIA Storage Developer 9/15/2014 Santa Clara, CA
T11 10/6/2014 Cour d’Alene, ID
T13 10/21/2014 Sacramento, CA
T10 11/3/2014 Northern California
IETF 11/9/2014 Honolulu, HI
SNIA Technical Symposium 11/17/2014 San Diego, CA
T11 12/1/2014 Saint Petersburg, FL
T13 12/9/2014 Redmond, WA”
January 2014 will be a busy month for storage standards and for my schedule! Here are the highlights:
- Storage Visions Conference, January 5 and 6, Las Vegas, NV. There will be a special SNIA tutorial session on Saturday, January 4 where I’ll be presenting my presentation on Practical Secure Storage.
- INCITS T10 (SCSI) Meeting Week, January 13-16, Irvine, CA. I’ll be attending as a visitor for this meeting.
- SNIA 2014 Winter Symposium, January 27-30, San Jose, CA. The Non-Volatile Memory Programming (NVMP) technical working group will be meeting, as well as a summit on NVM technologies. More information to follow as the scheduled get worked out.
Best wishes to all for a happy and prosperous new year!